No need to cry over coffee spills. Accidents happen and lucky for you, our carpet is built to withstand the toughest stains. No need to buy fancy stain removers or use laundry detergents to stains. Here is how to get coffee stains out of your carpet with supplies you already have in your kitchen.
Liquid dish soap
You can use any absorbent towel blot the area, but with a white one, you can easily tell when all of the coffee stain is completely removed.
To remove coffee stains, the fresher the spill the easier it will be to remove. It’s best to act immediately rather than wait. The longer the stained area sits on the carpet fiber, the harder it will be to remove.
- Blot the wet area to remove as much of the coffee as you can with paper towels.
- Make a cleaning solution by mixing one tablespoon of liquid dish soap, one tablespoon of white vinegar and two cups of warm water.
- Use a white clean cloth to apply the solution to the stain. Gently blot the stain—do not rub! Apply a little bit of the solution at a time and alternatively blotting frequently with a dry white cloth until the stain disappears.
- Once there the cloths comes away coffee-free, sponge the area with cold water and blot with a dry towel.
- Let the area air dry, and then grab yourself a fresh cup of joe!